Stumbled Onto Something Odd Today...

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
11247017593_3b798e8256_z.jpg

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Lol I think I have that exact same shirt! Just love Richards not necessarily a Flyers fan!

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
$5? I'd snap that up if it has a Flyers logo on the front just so I could put a circle-slash through it and write "thanks Philly for the cup' on the back.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
All that was lost still hurts...I really thought that 18 wouid hang in the Flyers rafters one day. It's like watching TV in black and white, watching the Flyers without him.

But you have think maybe that black and white #10 down the line with multiple cups and a nice LA legacy will look great in the rafters one day in LA

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
All that was lost still hurts...I really thought that 18 wouid hang in the Flyers rafters one day. It's like watching TV in black and white, watching the Flyers without him.

But you have think maybe that black and white #10 down the line with multiple cups and a nice LA legacy will look great in the rafters one day in LA

Who knows if they would've done it even if he'd have stayed in Philly. They have never put anyone up there besides their precious broad street bullies. No Brian Propp or Ron Hextall of the 80s, no Eric Lindros or John Leclair of the 90s, and now no Simon Gagne in the 2000s. The only exception was Mark Howe as the best defenseman in Flyers history in the 80s, early 90s. I guess the Flyers felt like they had to retire someone's number, considering despite having tons of candidates, they hadn't retired anyone in 22 years. But up until 2012, it was only the Broad Street Bullies allowed in the rafters.

I still make the argument that Richards and Carter would've won eventually and maybe that would've melted Ed Snider's BSB heart. But yeah, who knows.

It's totally unfair that you guys can find a Flyers shirt in a Marshall's. I could travel all across the East Coast and not find any Kings merchandise :/

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
Who knows if they would've done it even if he'd have stayed in Philly. They have never put anyone up there besides their precious broad street bullies. No Brian Propp or Ron Hextall of the 80s, no Eric Lindros or John Leclair of the 90s, and now no Simon Gagne in the 2000s. The only exception was Mark Howe as the best defenseman in Flyers history in the 80s, early 90s. I guess the Flyers felt like they had to retire someone's number, considering despite having tons of candidates, they hadn't retired anyone in 22 years. But up until 2012, it was only the Broad Street Bullies allowed in the rafters.

I still make the argument that Richards and Carter would've won eventually and maybe that would've melted Ed Snider's BSB heart. But yeah, who knows.

It's totally unfair that you guys can find a Flyers shirt in a Marshall's. I could travel all across the East Coast and not find any Kings merchandise :/

God is still punishing The Flyers for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ACLpVQtQg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad