OT: Stuff LIers say

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvon44

Jul 3, 2006
Long Island
The sports and train quotes were great. I like how the Mets had to have an f-bomb added on.....

Oh and the mustard on the burger one is spot on.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The sports and train quotes were great. I like how the Mets had to have an f-bomb added on.....

Oh and the mustard on the burger one is spot on.

I never heard of mustard on burgers in the North East. That's a southern thing. Apparently it's a LI thing for some also.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I never heard of mustard on burgers in the North East. That's a southern thing. Apparently it's a LI thing for some also.

They put mustard on burgers in upstate New York. I'm not sure where it starts, but it is very annoying.

FourRings

Mar 26, 2013
New York City
They put mustard on burgers in upstate New York. I'm not sure where it starts, but it is very annoying.

I believe the Mustard Line is Westchester; anything north of there and you should be prepared for a not so sweet surprise. Which also coincides with the upstate line (at least to us LI/NYC residents).

bvon44

Jul 3, 2006
Long Island
I believe the Mustard Line is Westchester; anything north of there and you should be prepared for a not so sweet surprise. Which also coincides with the upstate line (at least to us LI/NYC residents).

Yep. I got mustard on a burger in Connecticut, not a taste that I enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad