Proposal: Struggling star for struggling star Calgary-Nashville (Forsberg / Gaudreau)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
It would accomplish nothing but anger from both fan bases. But it's not at that point. Not even close to that point.

I don't know Gaudreau's stats/problems, but I would just say, it's just a slump. From both. They are both too good to sustain this lack of production.

Although, despite his lack of goal scoring, Forsberg does lead the team in points. ;)

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
It would accomplish nothing but anger from both fan bases. But it's not at that point. Not even close to that point.

I don't know Gaudreau's stats/problems, but I would just say, it's just a slump. From both. They are both too good to sustain this lack of production.

Although, despite his lack of goal scoring, Forsberg does lead the team in points. ;)

Gaudreau has two more goals and one less assist than Forsberg.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
How about you just give us Johnny so he can live in a nice place that allows him to have a life?

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
How about you just give us Johnny so he can live in a nice place that allows him to have a life?

How does Calgary not provide that? It's one of the best cities in the world. Nashville is actually a nice city and isn't what people say about it being a racist city (In fact many people say Los Angeles, TOronto, New York, etc.) are actually far more racist than it (Irony eh?), however I think anyone who has a job in Calgary would be content and wouldn't want to move to Nashville for the heck of it.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
forsberg is a good hockey player but gaudreau is elite, wouldn't trade gaudreau 1 on 1 unless u give me an elite young player, i'll come around way too good

KurtAngle

Mar 31, 2016
How does Calgary not provide that? It's one of the best cities in the world. Nashville is actually a nice city and isn't what people say about it being a racist city (In fact many people say Los Angeles, TOronto, New York, etc.) are actually far more racist than it (Irony eh?), however I think anyone who has a job in Calgary would be content and wouldn't want to move to Nashville for the heck of it.

Which ignorant people say Nashville is a racist city?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I get that he's probably hounded a lot up there, but I've heard good things about Calgary. One of my old roommates actually lives there and really likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad