Post-Game Talk: Storm Serj

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Devil and Islander fans really showing their stupidity in that thread.

One of the reasons why I'm going to f***ing laugh my ass off when a certain Devil inevitably gets hurt. Don't wish it upon him, but that f***ing trash bag fanbase deserves it.
Considering it's Fox and how that play was developing, IMO he clearly saw Aho was facing/moving the wrong direction, there was a lot of open ice right down the side of the slot, and Fox could step up into that to present himself as a clear pass target out of the corner.
He saw the space, saw the guy covering him was going the wrong direction, and started to break down the middle of the ice. Aho realized he was screwed and just tried to get in the way. Aho's head is up and looking at Fox as he's starting to curl back, looking for his man, sees Fox is jumping down the middle and there's no way Aho can recover, so he moves into Fox's path.
You're not entitlted to the space if you move into another player and impede his progress like that, it's interference.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Devil and Islander fans really showing their stupidity in that thread.

One of the reasons why I'm going to f***ing laugh my ass off when a certain Devil inevitably gets hurt. Don't wish it upon him, but that f***ing trash bag fanbase deserves it.

Theyll call for a congressional investigation when Little Jackie gets his head taken off admiring a pass later this year

Reactions: rangersfansince08

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey Folks,

You can't go to an opposition team forum and start arguing with an opposing fan, It's considered trolling. That is what the main forums are for, since it's neutral ground.

I'm also upset about Fox, and have my opinion about Aho. But when you crash another team forum you are setting yourself up for warnings and bans, which could lead to restricted functions to your account.

If you feel someone there is making a personal attack towards you or something is breaking the rules, report it.

Thanks!

Leo

Last edited:

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
iu
mike-myers-so-i-married-an-axe-murderer.gif

Reactions: duhmetreE

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
I'll put that top 4 against the top 4 in any division. The Metro has arguably been the best division in hockey the last few years and the Canes have been at the top of it. They are good and it's not because the bottom half is mediocre and the Caps and Penguins have seen better days.

Pacific Division scares me.

Vegas, Vancouver looking legit so far, and now McDavid's back, so Edmonton shouldn't have a problem scoring.

And the Kings and Ducks are surprising a lot of people so far.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Pacific Division scares me.

Vegas, Vancouver looking legit so far, and now McDavid's back, so Edmonton shouldn't have a problem scoring.

And the Kings and Ducks are surprising a lot of people so far.

Kings have kind of been around and decent/good for a while. They look good, their numbers look great but despite all of that I just can't take them seriously as a contender.

Anaheim on the other hand is a bit of a surprise. McTavish and Mintyukov look like the franchise pillars. There are a handful of teams that always look like they're a year away (Sens, Sabres, Wings) but this team really fits the bill. Lots of really good pieces already in place and they have a few other ones on the way.

Reactions: Brutananadilewski

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Still no news. I'm on pins and needles.
Vince said the Rangers are off today so we probably won't get an update until tomorrow when they travel and we get the "so and so didn't travel and is out indefinitely"

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Vince said the Rangers are off today so we probably won't get an update until tomorrow when they travel and we get the "so and so didn't travel and is out indefinitely"
Yeah, they almost always get their info during media availability unless somebody has a source like that caller on SiriusXM supposedly did. Rangers are usually really good about stopping injury news leakage. The only way we'd get info today is if they released something on PR/Socials and if they did, it would probably be really, really bad (ie. season ending surgery) news.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

The reason for Laf's mustache.

He's a good kid.

Aren't you also on pins and needles?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Don't know if Neil Smith (yes, that Neil Smith) has better sources than anyone else, but he just said 2-4 weeks.

Posting this one since its from someone who is at least an actual person that we've all heard of before (and it's consistent with some of the other stuff thats been trickling out on twitter.)

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Don't know if Neil Smith (yes, that Neil Smith) has better sources than anyone else, but he just said 2-4 weeks.

Posting this one since its from someone who is at least an actual person that we've all heard of before (and it's consistent with some of the other stuff thats been trickling out on twitter.)

The Staal one happened in the 3rd and was blatant, clearly sticking his leg out. Luckily it missed Trocheck.

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
If you can get the inside scoop on what happened, we'd love to know.
After asking around... here's the explanation: (Don't shoot the messenger here lol)

Apparently the powers that be feel that for home games they're going to save some $ on studio crew. Studio is probably 5-8 crew... that crap last night was probably 2 members max.

What we saw last night was a "protest" of sorts by production in hopes that management changes their minds.

The new studio that MSG spent however much $ on, will be used for away games.

If you can believe that. I'm shaking my head as I write this.

My friend is going to do some more digging as he wasn't working last night, but that was "the plan"

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Hey Folks,

You can't go to an opposition team forum and start arguing with an opposing fan, It's considered trolling. That is what the main forums are for, since it's neutral ground.

I'm also upset about Fox, and have my opinion about Aho. But when you crash another team forum you are setting yourself up for warnings and bans, which could lead to restricted functions to your account.

If you feel someone there is making a personal attack towards you or something is breaking the rules, report it.

Thanks!

Leo
Okay but have you considered that Aho committed a penalty that got another player injured and then showed how big of a bitch he has always been?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
After asking around... here's the explanation: (Don't shoot the messenger here lol)

Apparently the powers that be feel that for home games they're going to save some $ on studio crew. Studio is probably 5-8 crew... that crap last night was probably 2 members max.

What we saw last night was a "protest" of sorts by production in hopes that management changes their minds.

My friend is going to do some more digging as he wasn't working last night, but that was "the plan"
lol why do these people always try to save money on the dumbest shit

Reactions: egelband

will1066

Oct 12, 2008

That is just crazy. Insane like Crazy Eddie's prices. Why didn't they just forego building a new studio and save money that way?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
That is just crazy. Insane like Crazy Eddie's prices. Why didn't they just forego building a new studio and save money that way?
they built it with leftovers from the dome in Vegas and all the diners that closed down during covid

Reactions: will1066

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
If true this is good news as it isn't a season ender.

MCL's are self healing as they actually have sufficient vascular supply. No surgery required.

Worse case is a few months, best case is a week.
Tore both my MCLs in college in subsequent seasons. I'm a goalie though so it took be a lot longer to heal to be back on the ice, took about 4 months for my left one and my right one was a little worse and took 6 months. The MCL is strained WAY more in goalies though, basically it's the ligament that lets you go into the butterfly position with your knees so the recovery time for goalies is longer.

I was actually riding the bike and working out in the gym on my rehab plan almost at 100% for a couple of months before I was able to get on the ice and go down into a butterfly. Our trainers always said if I was a skater, I probably would've been 2-4 weeks with the first one and 4-6 weeks with the second one that was a little worse.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
they built it with leftovers from the dome in Vegas and all the diners that closed down during covid
They could also ask for more sponsorship money from Anheuser Busch to keep the Bud Light Bar open

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Fox pass-out at 31 Flavors last night.
don't kill the messenger. Seems like the info and source was kosher tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad