Value of: (Stl-TB) Shattenkirk

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
I just don't see a reason why TB would go for Shattenkirk, honestly. Season is likely lost and even if they manage to get to the playoffs by some miracle, Shattenkirk isn't putting them over the top. There's too many players to get signed, we don't need to pay Shattenkirk what he'll get.

Move your pieces that you need to move to solidify the core you've identified and reload for next year.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I just don't see a reason why TB would go for Shattenkirk, honestly. Season is likely lost and even if they manage to get to the playoffs by some miracle, Shattenkirk isn't putting them over the top. There's too many players to get signed, we don't need to pay Shattenkirk what he'll get.

Move your pieces that you need to move to solidify the core you've identified and reload for next year.

TB would only do it if it were for a sign/trade type thing. Yzerman doesn't do rentals. They do have a need for top 4 RHD though. He fits that need.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Lots of things would need to happen prior to trading for a signed Shattenkirk. Yzerman still thinks the playoffs are a chance, so I doubt he'll do the moving required to make it work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad