Post-Game Talk: stl @ Supreme Champions of the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Fun fact #1 - OV's game is off when he pulls up stops along the boards A LOT
Fun fact #2 - Bura will continue to be soft, skate circles near the blue line, and count to 537 before shooting
Fun fact #3 - Stephenson will continue to not shoot 5v5
Fun fact #4 - After I post this karma dictates that all of the above items will be proven false

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Not going to be easy. We played like lazy garbage last game and the Blues have been playing well because Binnington has stepped up and has probably overtaken starting goalie duties for them. He's won the last 3 games not letting in more than 1 goal per game.

I have to watch this with my buddy who is a poor diehard Blooos fan.

Please don't suck this time.

xxoo

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Not going to be easy. We played like lazy garbage last game and the Blues have been playing well because Binnington has stepped up and has probably overtaken starting goalie duties for them. He's won the last 3 games not letting in more than 1 goal per game.

I have to watch this with my buddy who is a poor diehard Blooos fan.

Please don't suck this time.

xxoo

jake allen is in goal for blues

Reactions: StrikingDistance

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I wonder when Ovie really hurt his hand. Also wonder if it has anything to do with not being able to hit a net on one timers.

thought he got stitches last game? but OV certainly has been 'OFF' the past several games

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Several games back Ov had a power play where he had 2 typical one timers. He missed both by 10 feet or more. That was a sure sign to me that something was wrong and his cold streak followed.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Who....Nevermind. No one is the answer. Past halfway Copley has better stats than Holtby. Copley is 10-2-3. 15 decisions and points in 13 of them. Was Grubauer even that consistant?

Edit: Grubby's current sv% is .895.

Jun 15, 2007
Dowd and Jaskin scratched. DSP in again.

I know DSP's year won't be judged on what he does in the regular season but I have to wonder if it's bad for Jaskin and Dowd's morale that a worse performing player is always in and you're not.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Fun fact #1 - OV's game is off when he pulls up stops along the boards A LOT
Fun fact #2 - Bura will continue to be soft, skate circles near the blue line, and count to 537 before shooting
Fun fact #3 - Stephenson will continue to not shoot 5v5
Fun fact #4 - After I post this karma dictates that all of the above items will be proven false
Dude, that part is so much spot on, his release takes forever to get off the stick.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Dowd and Jaskin scratched. DSP in again.

I know DSP's year won't be judged on what he does in the regular season but I have to wonder if it's bad for Jaskin and Dowd's morale that a worse performing player is always in and you're not.

I'm sure Dowd and Jaskin saw his playoff performance and can somewhat understand. Are they happy about it? Probably not. Sucks showing up to the 2018 party a little late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad