Half-Assed GDT: STL DET

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I wonder if Detroit is going to leave Berggren in St. Louis. There is rumors he is about to be traded. We are moving vrana out to make room on the roster (not to trade him to Det, Detroit doesn't want him back). And the most compelling piece of evidence, we aren't allowed to trade with anyone except Detroit and vice versa.

Last edited:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
No DP57 + team is starting its selloff + no team identity = I will listen/watch while doing something else

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Keep the tank train rolling

tank train.gif

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Larkin and Perron out
Blues home game
wings on a B2B

looks like a winnable game……unfortunately. We are only a couple games away from the 8th draft spot

LogosBlue

May 16, 2018
Come on boys!! Let's make it four in a row.

Can't believe i just typed those words. I hate the redwings and would really like to win this one, especially with Kane playing for them.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
If we lose this one, it’s going to get ugly as the schedule starts getting brutal the next couple months. We could be 10 games under .500 quickly.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Tonight feels like a great night to lose then go look at Tankathon to watch our picks improve. I think they can pull it off seeing as how it's a home game on a b2b for the Wings. This is the kind of game where our turd of a team can really stink it up and I'm here for it.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I’m stuck at home with a cold so glad theres a game to watch at least, will be watching this one live. The Red Wings have been my second favorite team to watch this season so looking forward to this one.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Not on BSMW or ESPN+....both I have.

It's on ESPN...I'm not paying for that

Looks like a radio night

Too bad my guy, DP57, was a bad guy last game and is sitting for 6 games. Would like to see him net a PP goal from his usual spot.

Oh my....this Anthem is BAD......I can't see it...I can only hear it....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad