Post-Game Talk: STL 4, VAN 1: St. Louis punches our lottery ticket for the SECOND YEAR, IN A ROW!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
vHNRfZa.jpg

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
No issue with slowly getting golby back into shape.

He was extremely sick

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Calgary needs two points and Nashville five to eliminate us, even if we hit an eleven game winning streak to finish the year, including Chicago.

How much do we want to bet we win ten of the next ten?

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Only ten more games until this terrible season is over.

Fully expect this to be similar to the hawks game. Another game where the canucks are badly outplayed but score 4 goals on 16 shots as Allen is due for a stinker.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Wow!....the playoff race in the Western Conference is basically over.....teams just jockeying for playoff positions now......Blues could be flat, but then that Canuck lineup is just flat-out bad.....think the game will be competitive, but guessing 3-1 Blues...if Miller faces any more 40-plus shot barrages he'll be down to 140 pounds by the end of the season.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Only ten more games until this terrible season is over.

Fully expect this to be similar to the hawks game. Another game where the canucks are badly outplayed but score 4 goals on 16 shots as Allen is due for a stinker.

whats terrible about this season

about 6 young players blew my expectations away

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
whats terrible about this season

about 6 young players blew my expectations away

What's terrible about this season?.....well, let's count the ways....one of the worst pp's in the league; team is on pace to shatter the franchise goal-scoring futility record they set last year; shut out nine times; out-shot and out-chanced every night; big off-season acquisitions basically fizzled and two of the most popular Canucks had to be sacrificed at the trade deadline as part of a belated 'rebuild'; and team will likely finish not far off the 65 points predicted by ESPN and EA Sports.

Yep, I guess young guys like Horvat, Baertshi, Tryamkin, Stecher and Granlund made strides...but that's about it....just goes to show how low the bar is these days.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
What's terrible about this season?.....well, let's count the ways....one of the worst pp's in the league; team is on pace to shatter the franchise goal-scoring futility record they set last year; shut out nine times; out-shot and out-chanced every night; big off-season acquisitions basically fizzled and two of the most popular Canucks had to be sacrificed at the trade deadline as part of a belated 'rebuild'; and team will likely finish not far off the 65 points predicted by ESPN and EA Sports.

Yep, I guess young guys like Horvat, Baertshi, Tryamkin, Stecher and Granlund made strides...but that's about it....just goes to show how low the bar is these days.

the things u list in ur paragraph were 100% expected

how can i be dissappointed

burrows and hansen got the best returns possible.

its terrible if you cant accept this is what a rebuild looks like and the young kids are forming an unstoppable core

theres a fan who rolls his eyes at signing erikkson and still gets amped for baertschi and horvat to an extent its no longer silver lining its erikkson is garbage and i dont care about wheeling n dealing for 3rd rounders by having cap space to take cap relief from other teams.

becauae unlike most gms benning can draft in rounds 2 and 3 and he doesnt go with pure numbers over insolating youth with washed up vetrans that give them experience

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
the things u list in ur paragraph were 100% expected

how can i be dissappointed

burrows and hansen got the best returns possible.

its terrible if you cant accept this is what a rebuild looks like and the young kids are forming an unstoppable core

theres a fan who rolls his eyes at signing erikkson and still gets amped for baertschi and horvat to an extent its no longer silver lining its erikkson is garbage and i dont care about wheeling n dealing for 3rd rounders by having cap space to take cap relief from other teams.

becauae unlike most gms benning can draft in rounds 2 and 3 and he doesnt go with pure numbers over insolating youth with washed up vetrans that give them experience

Keep living in your own little bubble there bud. Rest of us prefer to live in reality.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Excited to see Goldobin play again, although not expecting much given how he's coming back from a pretty serious illness and he's playing with two offensive black holes.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad