STHS Sim League looking for GMs

Yourself

Oct 12, 2010
Alright, just making a quick little post here in an attempt to get a few people to fill in a couple GM spots in a STHS Sim league that I am in.

http://vhockey.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/

Website is above. The league is probably the best STHS league that I have been a part of and we are short a couple of GMs there. I myself do not help run it, but figured I would make a post here anyway in an attempt to draw some attention to the open GM spots.

The open teams include:

- Dallas
- Calgary

The league is active and very competitive. We are currently in the middle of the free agency period and it is a good time to come in and start fresh before a season begins. If you have been a part of a STHS league before then I am sure that you will enjoy this league. It has been around for a long time and I see no sign of that changing any time soon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here or an actual staff member should you sign up at the site.

edit: Just putting a disclaimer that we are not at all associated with the VHL be a player league thing (saw it on the front page of this also).

edit #2: Added the file to check out the teams http://s168239657.onlinehome.us/VHL0-index.html

By the way, in case people wonder when/if they sign up I am the Minnesota GM when you get to the VHL site.

Last edited:

nvrsoft

Jul 20, 2014
I might be interested, I need to take a look at the rules before but yes I am

Yourself

Oct 12, 2010
Link to the rulebook is on the lefthand side of the mainpage of the site. You also pm'd me though so I answered a few of your questions there as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00