STH Event at Game On! - 1/08

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Was this the wine tasting and networking event? Yea, we got invited to that....passed, but got invited.

We have the fanatic pack, not really sure what about being a Bruins season ticket holder screams "wine and networking" if you're not at the executive level. But it was nice to be invited.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Was this the wine tasting and networking event? Yea, we got invited to that....passed, but got invited.

We have the fanatic pack, not really sure what about being a Bruins season ticket holder screams "wine and networking" if you're not at the executive level. But it was nice to be invited.

I have the fanatic package and didn't get invited....I have no Rep.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I didn't get invited... I have the package that got invited to go see the locker room... which I skipped because of the lockout.

I've found my rep has been pretty good passing info along to me but didn't hear anything about anything last night. I'd imagine it was for a select set of people.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
yeah i like to get there early to get a good seat at the bar. what night is it anyway??

If opening night is the 19th then its a saturday night. I think most sth'ers should come out.. hell most people on this board should.. clink some beers/drinks and get over the whole lockout (no matter what side you were on).

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
If opening night is the 19th then its a saturday night. I think most sth'ers should come out.. hell most people on this board should.. clink some beers/drinks and get over the whole lockout (no matter what side you were on).

Opening night? the OP didn't say anything about opening night.

1 of the 14448

Nov 2, 2005
North Andover, MA
I wasn't bringing up opening night - that's for another thread.

I wanted to know if other STHs were left out in the dark over this event. I have the fanatic package as well and I haven't received any emails from the Bruins or my rep since December 20th.

I was on FB yesterday afternoon and saw the video the Bruins posted where they had an event and Neely, Marchand, Thornton and others "surprised" the fans there.

Can't lie, I was bit upset over that. And I'd imagine others feel that way as well.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I didn't get invited... I have the package that got invited to go see the locker room... which I skipped because of the lockout.

I've found my rep has been pretty good passing info along to me but didn't hear anything about anything last night. I'd imagine it was for a select set of people.

I recieved an email about the wine tasting/networking event a few weeks ago but it came from my rep, Chris Gutierrez not from Boston Bruins Fan Relations. I deleted it without even reading it because at the time, there looked to be no end in sight with the CBA and I'm hard pressed to attend those events anyway. I have the fanatic pack and I don't remember seeing that as an event we get to attend.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I recieved an email about the wine tasting/networking event a few weeks ago but it came from my rep, Chris Gutierrez not from Boston Bruins Fan Relations. I deleted it without even reading it because at the time, there looked to be no end in sight with the CBA and I'm hard pressed to attend those events anyway. I have the fanatic pack and I don't remember seeing that as an event we get to attend.

I'm pretty sure i ended up doing this as well. If its the fanatic package it would've been sent to me. I was so sour over the lockout i pretty much deleted most things from fan relations department.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I'm pretty sure i ended up doing this as well. If its the fanatic package it would've been sent to me. I was so sour over the lockout i pretty much deleted most things from fan relations department.

Yeah, like i said it didnt even come from fan relations, it was from my rep so I didnt think it was an actual Bruins related event.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad