Stephenson has hearing with DOPS; suspended for 3 games

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Proof once again that DoPS wets their finger and holds it up to the wind.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Give him 5 games so I can bring it up whenever someone whines about Vegas on the main board.

Meh, idiots will be idiots. They make it sound like we never had anybody suspended before.

The same people will say our players are cheating because we got a surprising number of suspensions for steroid use.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't doubt that absolutely dumb play deserves a three game suspension but McDavid did the same thing, way late hit and elbow to the head, literally a few days earlier. He got 2 minutes and 5k fine. Stephenson gets 5 minutes and a game misconduct and three game suspension, losing 71k. Both were first offenses.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I don't doubt that absolutely dumb play deserves a three game suspension but McDavid did the same thing, way late hit and elbow to the head, literally a few days earlier. He got 2 minutes and 5k fine. Stephenson gets 5 minutes and a game misconduct and three game suspension, losing 71k. Both were first offenses.

One caused injury. The other didn't.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Main boards still an absolute shitshow with the usual suspects claiming Vegas never gets suspended in a thread about 1st offender that just got a harsh suspension.:huh:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Main boards still an absolute shitshow with the usual suspects claiming Vegas never gets suspended in a thread about 1st offender that just got a harsh suspension.:huh:

Jealousy. There teams have never gotten away with anything. Not like Dustin Brown made a career destroying knees, ect, ect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad