WJC: Statsy's WJC Pool: Year 6

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Reminder that with XenForo if you mention users, maybe they get an alert too depending upon their alert preferences: @tade, @Khabby, @FightingSioux, @Statsy, @WeThreeKings, @Canada4Gold, @Tomsburninghat, @Woodhouse. Also, the user I follow in that draft order, @Tomsburninghat, hasn't logged into the new forum platform yet (0 trophy points), so might want to keep @TheKingSlayer on standby.
Good reminder about sending PM's to the next guy in the draft. As for Tom, he is in and will be checking in a bit later. He's my buddy from hockey, not just a random forum pickup, so this is the only time of the year he comes on here.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Tade should take Jost first overall. He's guaranteed to be loaned to Team Canada. Patrick Laine as well.

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
I have a feeling we should of released the draft order earlier, that way it would have gave some time to put in list submissions haha

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Always a little frustrating when it's a slow start. Tade just came on yesterday to say he was stoked to be in, so I'm surprised not to see him already.

Might have to get that clock started!

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
I think it should be 4 hours from the start of the draft not this post forward, everyone has a 4 hour clock from 8am pst-10pm pst dont they? 4 hours from this post it would almost be the end of the clock for the day haha

The draft time was stated well in advance haha

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
I think it should be 4 hours from the start of the draft not this post forward, everyone has a 4 hour clock from 8am pst-10pm pst dont they? 4 hours from this post it would almost be the end of the clock for the day haha

I can pick first and I'd do it now. How the heck did the last guy to know get the first pick? Trump screws up everything!

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver

The draft time was, but to be fair we didn't really go over the four hour clock. It has been in play for many years, but we haven't all been here for that many and with us only holding these once every year, it's easy to forget. I'll give him the benefit on this and let him have the extra couple hours for this first pick, but the rest of the way, the clock is in play between the times you mentioned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad