WJC: Statsy's WJC Pool: Year 6

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
I think I should just win it all just based on having the most goals in the tournament.... Congrats everyone on another successful pool, and thanks again Statsy for running such an awesome pool every year!

Reactions: Statsy

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Wow, so close! Congrats to everyone! Special congrats to Tomsburninghat for the Gold! And Canada4Gold for the Bronze medal.

I am pretty surprised about my 2nd place to be honest, I certainly did not expect this after end of the draft. Especially when I missed the whole 1st round and made my first pick late in the 2nd round. J. Woll was important pick for me in the 5th round, just like K. Kostin as the last pick of 4th round, then I managed to grab 2 good forwards in R. Thomas and J. Anderson (6th and 7th round)

Very happy to medal for the 3rd year in a row!
Gold (2016), Bronze (2017), Silver (2018). Next year it's time for me to win the Gold again, I guess! :P
Already looking forward to the next year! Hoping for much better attendence in Canada, and already thinking about Czech Republic 2020! I will definitely try to visit plenty of games that year!

Huge thanks to Statsy for running this once again, and that you guys waited for me, since I was a bit late to the party at the start of the draft and even before the draft... :D

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
I'll echo the sentiments to Statsy for running such a fun pool, being so organized and providing beautiful tables and more...I enjoy being in the pool every year and plan to be here for many more.

And thanks to everyone for a very competitive tournament and the numerous puns and jokes during the draft, you can only get that...HERE! One could say that it's been punderful!!!

Have a safe, healthy and happy 2018!

First time champ: Tomsburninghat

Ciao!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
A hearty thank you to Statsy for the amazing pool once again with all the cool graphic tables and the amazing puns from everyone. Congrats to Tom for the win and Tade for Bronze. Can't wait to complete my set of medals next year :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->