Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
He has been under fire since last seasons collapse, set a playoff record for most too many men penalties in one single playoff run. Too many early game no shows, these are criticisms are from their fanbase.
Whatever happened 1 year ago, it doesn't matter anymore. Bruins got 6 playoff wins without 1C, with some rookies on the roster who showed improvement. That's not a bad result.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
IMG_8199.gif
IMG_8198.gif
IMG_8085.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg

Reactions: 5 Hole

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Did anyone else see the similarity in the winner last night and the winner against Toronto last year in the playoffs?
Both goals the defense rushed up ice, pushing the defense back.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019

Looks like the Boston media respects the Lundell

"
Lundell finished the series with two goals and three assists, becoming the latest Panthers player to become a Bruins killer"

Reactions: 5 Hole

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Attitude ?

We’re having fun on a Message Board against one of our big rivals…

Let me have some fun ! ;)

Thank you btw hihi
I love it. Swayman had no problem slashing our guys every chance he got. Maybe he should focus more on his short side.
Yeah, Swayman out there just casually giving a real nice slash to known GOON Sam Reinhart as he skated past the crease, and I'm supposed to feel bad for this clown and his postgame cry sessions.
He is just a goalie...i didn't see any danger from his actions. Whatever, it's time to move on.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Honestly, it was the faceoffs. They kept starting possessions without the puck then they have to chase
Not only. The thing with that line is Lundell in regular season often dragged them down. He looked outmatched there, uninspired, even soft. He is completely different animal in these playoffs. He is doing all the things I expected from Bennett there: winning battles, providing defensive cover, getting sneaky shots, even throwing hits, carrying the puck and driving the net! He should be rewarded for that.
Bennett probably should be sheltered until he gets back into groove again or his hand is healthy enough to take faceoffs.

Last edited:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Not only. The thing with that line is Lundell in regular season often dragged them down. He looked outmatched there, uninspired, even soft. He is completely different animal in these playoffs. He is doing all the things I expected from Bennett there: winning battles, providing defensive cover, getting sneaky shots, even throwing hits, carrying the puck and driving the net! He should be rewarded for that.
Bennett probably should be sheltered until he gets back into groove again or his hand is healthy enough to take faceoffs.

Yea

Bennett Luostar Rodrigues should be a thing

Reactions: CanePanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad