Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
What is going on with Anton Lundell? He's actually stepping up and I...kinda want him to play on the second line....

....WTF!?

We finally found a winning combination! It's over for other teams 5v5.

1715998023078.png

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
For tonight, I'm going to enjoy this win and what it means for our franchise.

But I do think it's worth mentioning - if our PP is going to suck like it did tonight in the next series against the Rangers, they will eat us alive. Their special teams are no joke.
Their PK is insane but it doesn't matter because Florida's couldn't score on San Jose. The Rangers powerplay is also so damn good (embarrassed the Canes which says a lot) but Florida's PK has been so so good I'm actually not as worried as I would be. Also Florida is definitely better 5 v 5. Series keys:

-Can the Rangers keep place with Florida 5 v 5?
-Can Florida's powerplay do anything (lol)
-Will Florida contain NYR's deadly powerplay?
-Which Bob and Shesty show up? Both almost unbeatable when on but they can be leaky.

My main reason I have little faith is Florida had a very very tough time with Boston who are MUCH worse than NYR. If they won in 4 or 5 I'd probably be feeling better.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Their PK is insane but it doesn't matter because Florida's couldn't score on San Jose. The Rangers powerplay is also so damn good (embarrassed the Canes which says a lot) but Florida's PK has been so so good I'm actually not as worried as I would be. Also Florida is definitely better 5 v 5. Series keys:

-Which Bob and Shesty show up? Both almost unbeatable when on but they can be leaky.

My main reason I have little faith is Florida had a very very tough time with Boston who are MUCH worse than NYR. If they won in 4 or 5 I'd probably be feeling better.
Only copium i can see if boston had our number like crazy this year and we did ok vs rangers

But regular season doesnt mean too much

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
For tonight, I'm going to enjoy this win and what it means for our franchise.

But I do think it's worth mentioning - if our PP is going to suck like it did tonight in the next series against the Rangers, they will eat us alive. Their special teams are no joke.

I agree. Need to have a sense of urgency when on the PP.

Can’t believe how soft they were on the last PP tonight with 5 minutes left.

Reactions: IdleTraveller

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I'm enjoying this. f*** Boston. f*** their stupid f***ing city, their stupid f***ing fans, their stupid f***ing team, their muppet coach, Marchand the absolute shitheel loser rat, Pastrnak the cherry picking loser who can't do shit in the playoffs, f*** their stupid f***ing loser fans (I think I already said that) a,dn most of all, f*** this stupid f***ing TNT broadcast.

Go home and choke on it.
Dude I don't know if you're going to survive the next series

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

Okay, but we're winning the Cup because we have the Lomberg.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Dude I don't know if you're going to survive the next series

I picked Rangers in 6 because I believe that's what's gonna happen. Boston honestly isn't good. Look at their center line, it's straight trash. The Panthers aren't going to win the Cup. If Shesterkin shits the bed and they beat the Rangers, there's no chance they beat Dallas, so I'm happy now.

f*** Boston.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Woke up just in time for the end of 2nd, Beginning of the 3rd.
The Energy level in the 3rd was Insane and the effort woow. I wanted to see something like this.

We did it again great work from the Team.
Bring the Puck to the Net, good things happend. Ask Forsling between the legs shortside.
The one in a million shot.
But respect to Swayman, this Goalie was really good.

Reactions: RogerRoger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad