----------

QB: Allen at MIA or Ryan at DAL
WR: Hilton vs MIN or M Brown at HOU

Reactions: Maitz

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Full point PPR. RB2

Chubb or Da Johnson
Both are fine starts, I'd go Chubb. He should be used more just based off game script. The Ravens matchup was always going to be more of a 50/50 with how much they were going to be down. It's a backfield to monitor though because it's not like Hunt is only a pass-catching back, he's a legit every down type of back.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Forgot about the game tonight and say OBJ, but still need help.

League 1: Need a RB and a Flex, 1 PPR

Kupp
Jeudy
Diggs
Conner
R. Jones II
Hines

League 2: need a Flex, .5 PPR

Watkins
Lazard
Aiyuk
White
Mattison
Ingram

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I'd go Woods, OP

Two leagues here, both half PPR...

QB: Rodgers vs DET or Cam at SEA
FLEX: Montgomery vs NYG, Hines vs MIN, Marvin Jones at GB

----------

Rodgers & Jones - Rodgers looked really good and on point. While Cam have a fantastic debut I believe there will be a hiccup against the SEA D. Those last 3 is a tough one since they are such boom or bust. In the end I trust Jones vs the Packers. Hines should get the start so I would coin flip between the 2.

Allen & Hilton - I think we see an Allen rushing TD here. Honestly can't go wrong with either. Rivers didnt look great but they are going to sling the ball abit so thats why I like Hilton here.

Forgot about the game tonight and say OBJ, but still need help.

League 1: Need a RB and a Flex, 1 PPR

Kupp
Jeudy
Diggs
Conner
R. Jones II
Hines

League 2: need a Flex, .5 PPR

Watkins
Lazard
Aiyuk
White
Mattison
Ingram

I'd go Hines over Conner for the shear fact that I think we will see a complete share now with Snell with Pitt. I'd also go Diggs for WR against Dolphins D.

I'd go Ingram. He still gets touches and will get thrown to.

I have 1. DJ Chark or Malcolm Brown - PPR (flex spot)

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Both are fine starts, I'd go Chubb. He should be used more just based off game script. The Ravens matchup was always going to be more of a 50/50 with how much they were going to be down. It's a backfield to monitor though because it's not like Hunt is only a pass-catching back, he's a legit every down type of back.
Went with Chubb! Thanks man. If the browns can get both RB’s yards like that every week I’ll be happy.
But definitely still a situation to monitor.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Went with Chubb! Thanks man. If the browns can get both RB’s yards like that every week I’ll be happy.
But definitely still a situation to monitor.
If they are smart, they'd run an offense that just destroys the value of their pass-catchers. Run the ball 30+ times, utilize Hunt in the passing game. and use OBJ and Landry when opportunities present themselves. Their defense just doesn't appear good enough for that to be a consistent strategy though.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Going back and forth between who to slot into my WR2 slot since Golladay is going to miss another week.

.5 PPR

DET Marvin Jones Jr. vs. Green Bay

or

DAL CeeDee Lamb vs. Atlanta.

I'm leaning Lamb right now, as he played a LOT in week 1 and should be in a shootout against the Falcons this week. With TE Blake Jarwin out and two great wide-outs in Gallup and A. Cooper I think that Lamb could be in for a lot of targets.

Golladay looks set to miss week 2 now, but Jones didn't look to be a big part of the Lions offense even with Golladay out in week 1.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Would you start Kittle even if he plays as he'd probably be on a snap count or would you roll out Hayden Hurst in that spot?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Would you start Kittle even if he plays as he'd probably be on a snap count or would you roll out Hayden Hurst in that spot?
My take on this one would be that the game script will likely favor Hurst a lot more. I imagine SF will handle the Jets pretty easily and they may shy away from utilizing Kittle so much. I expect that DAL vs. ATL game to be a bit of a shootout.

It's pretty hard to stomach benching Kittle though, so as long as he doesn't have any set-backs by Sunday, I would probably play him.

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Standard Scoring.

Wentz vs LAR or Stafford @ GB

One of
Ingram @ Hou
Akers @ PHI
Brown @ PHI
Snell vs DEN

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I'd go Woods, OP

Two leagues here, both half PPR...

QB: Rodgers vs DET or Cam at SEA
FLEX: Montgomery vs NYG, Hines vs MIN, Marvin Jones at GB

----------

Rodgers and Hines the first one
Allen Brown the second one

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
with golladay and kittle out I have some te and flex issues

flex moss or dobbins or juedy

te have slotted Arnold but can pick up L thomas on the wire...update went with thomas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad