Pre-Game Talk: Stars vs Jets - Oct 27 - 7/00 pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
What ruins a game for me is the Jets playing like crap. I try to ignore what's going on around me because I feel it's not my place to tell other people what they can and can't say. Again, within the acceptable parameters set out by the fan code of conduct.

Congrats man.

But exercising your freedom of speech and behaving courteously to those around you are not mutually exclusive.

Anywho

Go Jets Go!! I think we get luckier tonight.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
hey im a big fan of good postboys Guerszey and irunthepeg that post here :) :)

wish Winnipeg lots of luck-- shout out to strong hockeyboy Patrik Laine and the Jets

may the game be clean, ,, hopefully Maurice figures out that playing Stuart and Chiarot together isnt a #GoodDecision

oh please

i like you a lot more than i like the dallas SRats

Your win last night was a fluke and it won't happen again tomorrow night, well it might but i hope it doesn't.

the postboys are here havinng fun together :-^)

i love you you're beautiful inside and out

@ nobody important (from a quiet suburb)

sorry but i will NOT mind my own business (as you put it) when paying big dollars to go out and enjoy an evening watching a Jets game and having to listen to some guy spew baseless negativity non-stop (in the 1st 10 mins of the season no less).

and trust me I did not 'harass' the guy spewing the garbage.

So as you put it...I exercised MY right to free speech and I calmly asked him if he was going to be this negative the whole season or just the first 10 mins of the season?
10 seconds that took

His lack of response and the fact I never heard a peep again speaks volumes.

People in my section were happy that somebody spoke up to shut this guy up cuz it ruins the viewing experience hearing some guy nattering negatively from the moment the puck drops.
I'm not paying thousands of dollars to listen to that garbage while trying to watch my/our team compete.
You want to be constantly Negative while watching a game then keep it to yourself because many people go there to watch the game and enjoy it and not have it ruined by one loud mouth. I have no problem with a negative comment here and there, but an incessant rambling of baseless negativity has no place and I will speak up if need be again and again.

I am expecting a very positive performance tonight!!!

GO JETS GO!

Sounds like you sit beside Sipowics:sarcasm: Just kidding.
I feel you. Good that you spoke up!

Are you a large, physically imposing person? Is it possible the older gentleman felt somewhat threatened despite your professed calm demeanor? Yes, many people will shut up very quickly if they feel like an assault is forthcoming if they don't. Tell me, what would you have done if he hadn't shut up?

I seem to have missed something because I didn't see anything in the thread about the above?

For the record, I think you did the right thing and were well within your rights.

Hoping for a good game tonight. I thought the Jets played well the last game against the Stars and although people dumped all over Lowry I think he is finally starting to regain some of his 14/15 form.

Go :jets go!

I kinda feel like I'm missing some context in this thread... :confused:

m.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Why do we have Pre-game, Game day, and Post-game threads separated anyway?

It's the way it's always been ( at least since I've been here)

GDT could be up at midnight tho

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So if Helly plays good and we win tonight , do you start him tomorrow ? I would because he is young and needs to get some confidence going , plus it's a divisional game and need to win these .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad