Pre-Game Talk: Stars @ SNES, Thurs. 7pm

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Josh Norris break out game. 2 goals vs Dallas neither with his shot he scores by mucking around

• Wow
Reactions: swiftwin

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Keep playing hard, evaluate the players, start making moves.

Josh Norris break out game. 2 goals vs Dallas neither with his shot he scores by mucking around
I think he’s done. For this year anyway. He don’t got it. Needs a big off season.

Reactions: Emrasie

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Another good test. I'm calling a win here and another on Saturday, because why the f*** not.
Yep, another big test. This road trip is a good way of evaluating how much the team has improved as we have struggled with Western road trips before, and we are playing against good teams on this trip. Dallas just quietly goes about their business and wins lots of games. They are a good team.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Looking for the Sens to play another good game. Both games in Florida I give them full marks ... Korpi OT goal ignored.

We are never sure what to expect regarding the team play. So little faith in the goaltending in general makes every game a mystery and every shot against we are holding our breath.

Dallas is a good team. Sens cannot survive many hiccups.

GSG. Enjoy the game

Last edited:

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Looking for the Sens to play another good game. Both games in Florida I give them full marks ... Korpi OT goal ignored.

We are never sure what to expect regarding the team play. So little faith in the goaltending in general makes every game a mystery and every shot against we are holding our breath.

GSG. Enjoy the game

I doubt Joseph is fond of our 4th line.

• Haha
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

GSG. Enjoy the game

Greig should be centering the 3rd line

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Were second last in the conference. We don't excel at anything except for sucking.
We excel at allowing goals in the first 5 mins (11 times this season if I'm not mistaken) allowing soft goals (2nd in Low danger goals against / 60 and last in low danger sv%), and we're top 3 in GF%-xGF%!

Reactions: DrEasy

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Last 3 games
Norris on draws
9/15 60%
9/14 64%
10/16 63%

They are not going to put the lineup out with Greig in the middle as long as Norris is a significant + at the dot.
That's good to see, I found he'd been struggling at the dot this year, but noticed it was looking better, nice to put a number to it.

If Norris can find his game, I really like the line of him, Greig and Batherson, when Norris is confident he can really rip it on the rush, but lately he's been mishandling pucks and instead of going to the high danger spots he looks like he's trying to get lost in coverage, but the result has been him being on the perimeter without any good looks.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
We excel at allowing goals in the first 5 mins (11 times this season if I'm not mistaken) allowing soft goals (2nd in Low danger goals against / 60 and last in low danger sv%), and we're top 3 in GF%-xGF%!

That would fall under the category of sucking lol

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Last 3 games
Norris on draws
9/15 60%
9/14 64%
10/16 63%

They are not going to put the lineup out with Greig in the middle as long as Norris is a significant + at the dot.
Fair
But he does nothing else
Ask any pure goal scorer what they do during a scoring drought?
They start shooting from any angle possible nd pepper spray the goaltenders
Norris does the exact contrary and tries to become a passer
Going back to the MTL game he has 16 shots in 11 games for 1 goal and 5 points

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad