Things everyone would like:
Pavelski retiring
Johnston extension
Harley extension

Things some people would like and some wouldn't:
Duchene extension
Tanev extension

"Most of you will like" makes me think one of the bottom 2 options

Can you confirm whether it's a signing or other news? 👀 without confirming the player(s) involved
Not a signing...BUT...some FA news...

Sorry, I shouldn't have said deal in one of my posts. It's not a signing/re-signing but I think a lot of people will be happy/relieved/etc.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not a signing...BUT...some FA news...

Sorry, I shouldn't have said deal in one of my posts. It's not a signing/re-signing but I think a lot of people will be happy/relieved/etc.

So Duchene, Pavelski, or Suter then?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Buying out Suter ain't happening, and for good reason. Dude is still a beast out there as a 5-6. All the haters can suck it.
Regular season Suter half asses his way through 82 games mostly playing to avoid injury and is pretty shitty.

Playoff Suter is quietly the dirtiest MFer on the team and is effective in a format where there are fewer whistles and he's able to use more contact to cheat his way to win puck battles.

And you're right about his role. Check out how much things have changed. All thanks to Harley blossoming and adding Tanev.

22 playoffs 23:38 (2nd)
23 playoffs 23:21 (2nd)
24 playoffs 18:29 (5th)

Dropping him to 6th in ice time would be even better, but I don't think it's possible next season. With Hakanpaa and Tanev leaving as free agents, they're going to have a hard enough time finding two more every day players. Finding three in one off-season is a tall order.

Last edited:

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
I'm completely confused. It's not a signing but free agent news. So someone who will be a free agent will not be re-signed?

Reactions: Dallasman

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Stars now have a whole beer league sized roster of scratches.

I guess you can also read into what you will the guys not called up.

Scratches
Dellandrea
Bourque
Blumel
Karlstrom
Back

Lundkvist
Bichsel
Pouliot

Poirier

Injuries
Hintz
Hakanpaa

Last edited:
Reactions: LT and Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not suprised non of the lesser defensive prospects got called up . They're too far away to be of any help .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad