Half-Assed GDT: Stars at Blues - Stolen GDT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Your correct but his good play this season has only been a slightly larger sample size than Lindgreen and Husso highs in play haven’t been as high. No matter what happens it’s gonna be a hard choice by Chief and DA.

I haven't really been able to watch many of lindgrens games, but Husso has been absolutely incredible this year. He was the sole reason the blues got anything in Florida and they came away with 3 out of 4 points against good teams. I understand he had a rough year last year, but this year has been very different.

Reactions: TheDizee

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Actually, he probably has the least.

Nobody has cap room to afford him whereas Husso and Lindy would both be easily moved onto almost any other club.

Lindy #1
Binner #2

Team plays for Lindy, he is performing well. He has earned the #1 gig until further notice. Sucks for Husso but that's hockey.
I'm fine riding the hot hand. But, appointing Lindgren starter and trading Husso would be a very bad move. Especially if Lindgren falls back to his career norms.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I mean Joshua got major league hooked and tackled. Not sure how that doesn’t get called with the referee literally standing right there.
I thought so too, but in the replay you can see he sort of goes out of his way to work the stick into a hook. Ref probably saw that and said I am not giving that to you since you held on and pulled it in.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I haven't really been able to watch many of lindgrens games, but Husso has been absolutely incredible this year. He was the sole reason the blues got anything in Florida and they came away with 3 out of 4 points against good teams. I understand he had a rough year last year, but this year has been very different.
I agree

Yet Lindy has been better in these 4+ games.

Nederlander

Apr 19, 2017
Colorado
I think Binnington will play better. He plays better when he's pushed, like when Allen played well in 2019-2020. But I wouldn't get rid of any of the three right now, because you never know when an injury will strike again.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016

I acknowledged that Husso has played great. My point is that Husso at 7 games played vs Lindgreens 5 games played are equally small sample sizes. There is no guarantee that either one will keep up this level of play the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad