Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
On Paper, Dallas should sweep the Oilers, and they probably will if McDavid continues to be a no show

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I rather have Edmonton win than that ***** Duchene win the cup in his life.
Simple. Dallas beats Edmonton, then Florida crushes Dallas.

When they needed them most, J.T Miller and Elias Pettersson were awful. Truly awful.

You aren't winning a game 7 if your best players are Conor Garland and Elias Lindholm

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Avs looked brutal within the second half of game 6, but holy smokes how you can go more than half of the game with only 5 shots is....something.

Not sure what Edmonton sacrificed to the volcano for the hockey gods, but the immense amount of health they've had all damn season is extremely irritating to view as a rival fan. The only major single injury they've had was a legit day-to-day McDavid injury that held him out, what? 2 games at most?

If that happens the Avs will have to take a long look in the mirror.
Why you say that? Avs were always the 5th-ish best team in the league after Florida, Dallas, NY Rangers, and Carolina. The only team we would have won against on this list is Carolina, but it would not have been easy.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I don't understand the Canucks, they have good players but they don't look like dangerous at all. Is it play style? Is it Edmontons incredible defensive play(haha)?
They have good players, a couple GREAT players, and a seemingly endless supply of amazing goaltenders. But they also have some truly, transcendently terrible players and a really bad coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad