Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Z is fun to watch in the playoffs. I know Game 7 vs Dallas and all. This time of year is where he shines. He destroyed Kane a bunch in that San Jose series.
Zad's unfortunately doesn't fit Bednar's system. Give him someone to shutdown in a man system, he's pretty damn good.

Miller! 31.9 seconds left.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I still don't think Vancouver is playing all that great, just feels like McDri is having a horrible year. They're still great, but they don't look like the same players of the past two years. I guess you could make the argument that the Nucks are making them look mundane, but it doesn't feel that way. The Preds and Kings were such mediocre teams, I can't gauge anything properly with these two teams.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Please close tomorrow Florida. I really don’t want to have to cheer for the Rangers in the SCF. I want no part of any of the 3 western teams left touching the Cup

Oilers need big changes. It was wide open for them this year and they’re blowing it

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I’m so upset we are going to get eliminated by the Stars. We’d walk through either of these Canucks or Oilers teams, even as depleted as we are.
We kinda said that about Vegas and Dallas after we dominated the Jets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad