Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
The whole "screaming a word in the national anthem" thing is so stupid. Carolina screams "red" when it comes up in the lyrics.

"Hey! Red! We have some red in our jerseys! Let's scream that word!!"

Yes, I sound like a cranky old man. No, I don't care.

Next time I attend an Avs game I'm going to scream when the word "stripes" comes up because our jersey has some stripes.
I thought stripes for refalanche lol

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Just got in from mowing, and turned it on to see that.

Canes gonna force a game 7, it appears. When was the last time a team came back down 0-3 to win a series?

That looked like a slash, but didn't get the hands and the stick didn't break, so no call?
Wow, just got the end of the stick! Great play!

Looks like the last team to come back from 0-3 was the Queens in 2014 vs the Sharts

Reactions: GeoRox89

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Rangers appear to be in big trouble. I would not want a game 7 with that home crowd. They can be brutal.

Edit: Spoke way too soon

Last edited:

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I thought whatever the Jets crowd yelled was okay because it was all in unison. Some of these other crowds kinda struggle with it so it doesn't sound as good. But yeah they should get rid of the anthems.

My son had an archery tournament last weekend and they had some kid sing the national anthem and I thought that was way too much

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Orlov has had quite a night. Moronic giveaway for the ranger 1st when you have a 2-0 lead and then an icing without any pressure on him and NYR scores goal #4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad