Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

I am glad he says that, because if this is how they aim to play, they will lose:

That's the difference, Game 1 Colorado Vs Jets we lost, but we lost because Georgiev had historically bad game. Not because we didn't own them otherwise.

I was always curious how you can waste nine million a season.

Pretty easy actually

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-151832.png
    Screenshot_20240509-151832.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 1

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
There hasn't been a Canadian superteam since the 80s Oilers lol Toronto should have been successful, but.....yah
2011 Canucks were very good and the best Canadian team I have seen. They both led the league in goals scored as well as had the fewest goals against. Not many teams have accomplished that in the same season.

Two Art Ross level forwards, Selke level 2C, Vezina quality goalie, no true 1D but a very solid top 4, etc.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Zadorov gonna get an extra 20-25 mil in career earnings from getting traded to Vancouver
Easily. Like I said during the first round, there has been legit discussion in Vancouver whether they should focus on Zadorov or Hroenik. I mean Hroenik is pt2 or one of the best pairs in the league! And Nick Kypreos said in their show that someone is going to pay Zadorov up to 6mil a year if he reaches the market. Which is lunacy, but can definitely happen if he continues to play like this.

Good for him, I can't say this enough times: one of the best personalities in the league. Wishing him all the best (except winning against us).

No, they just have Darnell Nurse on their team.
The Oilers had what, less than 10 shots in the 2nd and 3rd period? They were atrocious all around.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I hope Z gets paid, and I hope it is to a team I hate. That's a future boat anchor of a contract. The ultimate 'I can fix him' defensemen. He is damn good, elite even at 1 very specific thing though.... that 1v1 defense. You give him the one directive of just 'shutdown McDavid' and worry about nothing else... he can do it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
4-2 for me as well. I figured it was safe to call it as it was around the 11 minute mark of the third, just before the Canucks scored their third goal.

Some of those goals were just awful too.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Easily. Like I said during the first round, there has been legit discussion in Vancouver whether they should focus on Zadorov or Hroenik. I mean Hroenik is pt2 or one of the best pairs in the league! And Nick Kypreos said in their show that someone is going to pay Zadorov up to 6mil a year if he reaches the market. Which is lunacy, but can definitely happen if he continues to play like this.
Choosing Z over Heineken would be a… choice. Anyone who signs Z long term will regret that.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Freddy wasn't good but Kochetkov won't get it done either. His style is so scrambly. Canes in trouble.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad