Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
All I’m gonna say is, if this is the speed one of this teams is gonna play against the Avs, we gonna run circles around them. Not sure if they’re really this slow, or it’s just both teams playing a slow pace game on purpose

Reactions: Murzu

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
You realize they literally finished higher than us in the standings, and the Avs literally owned them during the regular season, So literally they will kill us in the playoffs.
I think they are better matchup for us than Vegas.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
All I’m gonna say is, if this is the speed one of this teams is gonna play against the Avs, we gonna run circles around them. Not sure if they’re really this slow, or it’s just both teams playing a slow pace game on purpose

Been having that same thought this whole series. Dallas skates better and has the better goalie, so I'd rather face Vegas, but we should blow right by either of these teams

Reactions: 5280 and the_fan

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
After seeing one period by these slugs, I think Stars is more "dangerous" of the two. That said, F*** Vegas, it's golf time.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
If we can make the stingiest defense and hellebuyck look human, then Vegas or Dallas don't present too much a threat. Hill already had his wonder run last playoffs anyway and oettinger can just be frustrated by us

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad