henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Turned, saw who it was, backand right to the face
200w.gif

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
What’s funny… prior to this, the two least penalized teams in the the playoffs. :laugh:

The change upon review was interesting.
I have never seen that before. Call a major thinking it’s an elbow then go oh you know it’s fine he just smashed him in his face with a glove not his elbow so only 2 minutes as if it’s not exactly the same outcome regardless of part of the arm

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Lol I don't agree with that call at all.

So high sticking with blood is 4, but punching in the face with blood is 2?

Honestly they should keep that as a 5. Get that shit out of the game.

You actually don't even need blood anymore for 4. We've seen that a few times just in Avs games this year.

Supposedly they can give 4 if it appears to have done a lot of damage or caused an injury, but multiple times just with the Avs, the guy has been totally fine. Wasn't grimacing, no blood, no injury, came right back out on the ice for the PP.

They really need to go back to how it was before. Way less room for error with blood making it pretty black and white. You leave judgement calls up to refs, and they f*** it up all the time.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I have never seen that before. Call a major thinking it’s an elbow then go oh you know it’s fine he just smashed him in his face with a glove not his elbow so only 2 minutes as if it’s not exactly the same outcome regardless of part of the arm
I’ve seen it, but I recall it being incorrect. Im probably mistaken, or obviously am.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad