Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
How are there so few shots in all these games? I just feel like I'll see these games at 6-4 in the first periods. I'll see only 12-15 in the thirds. Is everyone broken?

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I usually love the 1st round but I have a hard time getting excited for some of these matchups
The Leafs Bruins series has been great. The Avs jets one has been fun and Georgie’s game 1 made it competitive. The Canucks - Preds one is competitive but awful

For the most part the rest haven’t been competitive at all (even though LA managed to win game 2). This is the least exciting or dramatic set of first round series I can remember in a long time

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
He will destroy any player basically. Otherwise the hit isn't bad.
Hit isn't good. Initial contact was to the head/chest, but he extended his elbow into his face.

Just because he's bigger doesn't give him a free pass. I'm all for levelling a guy if it's a clean hit, but if you're bigger you need to pick and choose your spots. At the very least let up a bit.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Yes but how is Soros playing?

Everyone thinks he's the new Gibson. I'm not as sold.
New Gibson? What the f*** does that even mean?

Saros has been a Vezina caliber goalie for like the last 6 years, par this one. Gibson is not that.

Saros is a better goalie than Hellebuyck and Oettinger, yes, I said it.

Reactions: Zolik37

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad