GDT: Stanley Cup Final - Game 5 - Nashville @ Pittsburgh - 6/8/17 @ 7:00 - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

giphy.gif

IuilfUW.png

Bc3hQiE.png

C8kQrhq.png

zHpUrTN.png

ZmnAUm7.png
gIWlZ78.png

BSD5W9R.jpg

4T7Tq3y.png

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I might have to miss this one. :(

Hopefully Wilson is in. LET'S DO THIS, WIN THIS GAME AND THEN GET THE CUP IN BRIDGESTONE.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
All tied up and the teams have traveled so no reason to worry about this "must win 4 out of 5" business anymore.

Both teams are now in the exact same spot. Best of 3. Let's get it done boys!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
The way I see it. The Preds outplayed the Penguins in game one and mostly game two, but there was a hiccup in each game that cost them. They could easily be leading 3-1 or 4-0.

So now we basically have a reset of the series. Start brand new from today, best of three and we still need to win one in their building. Avoid the five minutes of madness and the Preds have a great chance to win in Pittsburgh, especially if game four Rinne shows up.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
So.

If we wanna win it, we gotta put a puck with the Penguins logo on that board.

And the scary thing is, if there's ever been a time or place that we could do it?

Now is the time, and the NuGloo is the place.

josiesque

Oct 15, 2015
To me, tonight's game has Subban written all over it. The bigger the stage the better he plays. So my predictions is, he's not only shutting the pens down again, he will also score the first goal, followed up by two assists in a 4-2 win.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
I expect this to be an all-out, knock-down, drag-out fight. Both teams know that if the series goes back to Nashville with us up 3-2, we have the upper hand in a huge way.

Gotta win one in Pittsburgh. No time like the present.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Making the 119 mile drive down to roar with friends in the arena!

Can't believe I paid money to watch a hockey game on a glorified TV, in June no less, and could not be happier to do it!

Go Preds!

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
If I'm Lavy, I take advantage of the fact that a)there's no more than three games left b)there's an extra day of rest between each and minimize Pittsburgh's last change rights and ability to exploit the third pairing by riding the top 4 harder than normal. Sullivan has thrown the Crosby line out against the third pairing whenever possible, and they're licking their chops at being able to do it again back at home. The only way to really fight that is to limit how much they play.

In order to give ourselves the best chance in this one, I'd keep 7/52 to about ten minutes -- but Lavy seems to trust them more than I do.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Let's go Preds! We need to win one in their building, now that we've got our sea legs in this series we shouldn't be nervous going into their house, our building makes theirs look like a church.

Tempfan99

Apr 16, 2017
Montreal
To me, tonight's game has Subban written all over it. The bigger the stage the better he plays. So my predictions is, he's not only shutting the pens down again, he will also score the first goal, followed up by two assists in a 4-2 win.
aint gonna be mad about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad