Olympics: Standings before the quarters

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
What do you want me to explain to sore losers like yourself. Losing like that and then claiming that it was an exhibition is just embarrassing! What else can I say? This is hockey, if you can't take it like a man, don't play in it.

lol-photo.jpg

You're very funny. First using an exhibition match (okay...fine let's call it European Stanley Cup if that makes you feel better) to criticize Keith and warn Canada of its future matchups and then call people losers.

I'd say stick to Russia, and worry about them. :)

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
No they won't. The bottom 8 teams play in the Qualification Round.

See Point 8 in the Format section I posted above.

Oh, good catch, sorry I didn't realize this format gives another chance, in a way it gives an advantage to this team since they will play an extra game. The only thing is that they would play the next day against a fresher opponent.

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
lol-photo.jpg

You're very funny. First using an exhibition match (okay...fine let's call it European Stanley Cup if that makes you feel better) to criticize Keith and warn Canada of its future matchups and then call people losers.

I'd say stick to Russia, and worry about them. :)

Stick to the NHL, for some of your players it is much easier to play against some shmacks than winning an "exhibition" game.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Stick to the NHL, for some of your players it is much easier to play against some shmacks than winning an "exhibition" game.

Why did you make a thread about Canadian defense? It is clear in my mind as to what you were trying to start. You kept it relatively clean in your opening post, but then proceeded on to say absurd things.

Insecurity about Russia's defense, perhaps?

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Also on a sidenote, lmao at the Victoria Cup. We got a penalty because Brouwer tried to play when his helmet was knocked off.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Also on a sidenote, lmao at the Victoria Cup. We got a penalty because Brouwer tried to play when his helmet was knocked off.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that penalty called in the Olympics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad