Stand Up Comedians.2

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
He hired his prison guard brother to work for him......and then he stole it all......and sent him back to the same prison he worked

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Just discovered Drew Michael a few weeks ago, and was very impressed with his content! Reminds me a lot of Bill Burr for his ability to defend unpopular opinions with well-reasoned, yet funny arguments...

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
This is my all-time favorite performance from Just For Laughs...

I love it when she calls out the audience at the 2:05 mark...

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I only ever watched his first one. Turned it off halfway through.
Theo Von is very funny on his podcasts where he's just shooting the shit but his latest podcast seems like he tried to turn those stories into the main event. It was more stories without punchlines.

I think he looked at how David Chappelle used old material for his first 3 Netflix specials and got paid 60 million and thought he could regurgitate old stuff too. I mean he told jokes that have been online for 4 years. He may had gotten new fans from it but didn't satisfy his base with it.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Theo Von is very funny on his podcasts where he's just shooting the shit but his latest podcast seems like he tried to turn those stories into the main event. It was more stories without punchlines.

I think he looked at how David Chappelle used old material for his first 3 Netflix specials and got paid 60 million and thought he could regurgitate old stuff too. I mean he told jokes that have been online for 4 years. He may had gotten new fans from it but didn't satisfy his base with it.
I've heard that about his podcast. Just never make time to check it out.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
How is he cancelled when he still sells out shows lol

being cancelled on twitter is not the same as actually being cancelled. Louis vs Roseanne

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Not sure if it's true but I had read that the assailant had a fake gun that was actually a real knife (twist!) on him. Glad Dave's doing just fine.

Also was reading that Chris Rock was in attendance and came on stage asking “Was that Will Smith? afterwards.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Looks like Ricky Gervais is the latest comedian to face trans phobic backlash? I hope comedians keep pushing the boundaries on everything.
Maybe someone will rush his stage with a knife in his hand and only get misdemeanor charges like the guy who rushed Chappelle did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad