GDT: Staj-lien vs Predator: Calgary vs Nashville (8PM, SNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
4 people and not one can get the right call.

NHL at its finest.

Wasn't even close to being tipped.

Reactions: Sk8M8

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Also I am so over journalists and now Dave "I know nothing" Randorf thinking that our PP is struggling because we don't have Versteeg.

Like holy f*** you people are stupid. He was one of the worst parts about it.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Also I am so over journalists and now Dave "I know nothing" Randorf thinking that our PP is struggling because we don't have Versteeg.

Like holy **** you people are stupid. He was one of the worst parts about it.

I think they just grasp at straws to make excuses to the part time fan. I wasn't a fan of him on it either.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Snake bites continue......two posts, probably close to a dozen scoring chances and still 0-0.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Snake bites continue......two posts, probably close to a dozen scoring chances and still 0-0.

And then we'll go on a 5 or 6 game stretch averaging 4.5 goals per game and feel like all is good again, only to go back into a 2 goal per game 15 game stretch. Flames hockey. The ghost of Sutter.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Like holy **** you people are stupid. He was one of the worst parts about it.
Perhaps you might want to know what you are talking about before opening your yap for a change. I'm far from a Versteeg fan, but denying the PP has struggled since his injury is nothing short of being blatantly clueless.

Before Versteeg's injury the PP was running at 21.62% and 11th in the NHL. Since his injury the PP has been running at a 9.37% clip and 3rd worst in the league during that time.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Versteeg didn't really make our PP click at all. Gaudreau and Brodie handle the puck 90% of the time they're out there and Versteeg basically just does what Gaudreau does but worse anyway

Many of us were calling for Versteeg to be taken off because he was constantly losing the puck or shooting muffins into the goalie's chest

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Versteeg didn't really make our PP click at all. Gaudreau and Brodie handle the puck 90% of the time they're out there and Versteeg basically just does what Gaudreau does but worse anyway

Many of us were calling for Versteeg to be taken off because he was constantly losing the puck or shooting muffins into the goalie's chest
There is no denying the PP has been absolutely awful since his injury though. Whether that is coincidence or not, we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad