Stadium Seating Series Seating Questions

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Hey Kings fans!

I'm interested in flying down to sunny LA in order to watch the Stadium Series game.

I'm kind of hoping some fans that have been to Dodgers Stadium can give me their opinion on which seats will offer the best bang for the buck in terms of viewing experience.

I definitely want to be high enough up to see the game, and not a million miles away.

Lower Reserve seats look like they would be decent but are around $200 per seat.

What do you guys think would be seats with a good view for $150 or less per seat?

Thanks in advance.

Captain Mittens*

Hey Kings fans!

I'm interested in flying down to sunny LA in order to watch the Stadium Series game.

I'm kind of hoping some fans that have been to Dodgers Stadium can give me their opinion on which seats will offer the best bang for the buck in terms of viewing experience.

I definitely want to be high enough up to see the game, and not a million miles away.

Lower Reserve seats look like they would be decent but are around $200 per seat.

What do you guys think would be seats with a good view for $150 or less per seat?

Thanks in advance.
Go lower reserve

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
Still apparently not near sold out. Might be best to wait for inevitable deals to pop up or stubhub prices to slip. Wish we could get a "tickets sold to date" tally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad