Rumor: St. Pats jersey changing?

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Wouldn't mind seeing a reverse of it, meaning where it's white it becomes green and where it is green it becomes white.

But a shamrock wouldn't be bad either. More foliage which would make sense. Would a shamrock couldn't as foliage?

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
just go back to these

torontos-sundin-wears-a-throwback-jersey.jpg

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I'd like to see them get rid of the little green stripe between the numbers (like on Matty's above), but other than that I'm fine with either the white or the green.

Anything has to be better than that abomination by Beiber where you can't read the names or numbers.

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Could be, it reads.

Besides, make the green a little more brilliant, add some gold accents and Celtic knot work/ illuminated manuscript like design and it would look fantastic!

Reactions: therealkoho

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
I'd like to see them get rid of the little green stripe between the numbers (like on Matty's above), but other than that I'm fine with either the white or the green.

Anything has to be better than that abomination by Beiber where you can't read the names or numbers.
IMO the Biebs jersey is the best for fans to wear and worst to watch on tv

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

That little green strip is a left over of having a small gap between the two sheets of felt the numbers are sewn onto. It's a weird little "heritage" detail I guess.

1706666755490.png

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I much prefer the ones from the early 2000's. I have one of those ones limited with Sundin on it. I have a ton of the Leafs jerseys, and I've never been particularly tempted to buy this or the Bieber jersey (or the reverse retro).

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
IMO the Biebs jersey is the best for fans to wear and worst to watch on tv
The black jersey is an abomination. Can’t read the numbers or names clearly. Wouldn’t wear it if I was gifted one. It’s just not a representation of the Toronto Maple Leafs. The St Pat’s are worn once a season, don’t care which version we use. At least we can read what’s on them.

Reactions: Obo

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2