Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Just came in here to ask if Steen was out... So looks like their entire second like is out.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
It will still be a good game. You want to get up early on these guys. They can be beat if you get the first goal or two on them. These guys want to get a lead and sit on it with good defense and goaltending. A hot start likely means a good finish.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
All these damn injuries throughout the league. Some teams are down like 3-4 guys. The Hawks have been pretty fortunate so far

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
As is usually the case with the Blue’s team, their goaltending will likely determine the outcome. I assume it will be Halak. Got to get in his kitchen and get him off his game. That, and play with discipline all night and let this team self destruct.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
As is usually the case with the Blue’s team, their goaltending will likely determine the outcome. I assume it will be Halak. Got to get in his kitchen and get him off his game. That, and play with discipline all night and let this team self destruct.

Agreed, would love to see someone bait that pile of horse crap Reeves into an instigator.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
All these damn injuries throughout the league. Some teams are down like 3-4 guys. The Hawks have been pretty fortunate so far

They've had Bolland, Seabrook, Crawford, Roszival and Carcillo miss games already.

wsoxfan1214

May 1, 2011
I wouldn't mind seeing Carcillo on the top line and maybe sitting Saad for a game. Throw Bollig on the 4th line. These guys beat the hell out of us every time we play them.

For what? Rest or because you think he's playing badly?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Blues fan coming in peace, figured Id give you guys our lineup tonight since we have some guys out.

Perron - Backes - Oshie
Schwartz - Berglund - D'Agostini
Porter - Sobotka - Stewart
Murray - Nichol - Reaves

Cole - Petro
Jackman - Shatty
Russell - Polak

Halak

Here's to an injury free game!

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Hosses shall deliver us to the promised land, 20 games!
So let it be written.

mosses.jpg

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I love this picture. Backes was messing with Toews so Carcillo threw him down and started choking him. I was at this game

134725807.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Blues fan coming in peace, figured Id give you guys our lineup tonight since we have some guys out.

Perron - Backes - Oshie
Schwartz - Berglund - D'Agostini
Porter - Sobotka - Stewart
Murray - Nichol - Reaves

Cole - Petro
Jackman - Shatty
Russell - Polak

Halak

Here's to an injury free game!
Thanks for the lineup.

Anyone here doing a GDT? Otherwise I'll start working on one. Lol.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Yuck... worked from 8-8 yesterday nonstop and worked from 8-5 nonstop today, and now that I've got my table cleared I've got to stick around at least a while in case a closing gets cleared for tomorrow morning.

Here's to likely missing the first period....

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
I like how we went from fighting over making GDT's in the playoff to a last minute collage thrown together at the last moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad