St. John's Ice Caps 2013 - 14 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
This is more of an OT question to residence of St.John's. Where is the best place in town to get an name plate and possible letter put on your jersey? Got the white one thinking about either jaffray or cormier. Any suggestions?

If you're going to a game they will do it for you right there at Mile One Centre. I think they hire the boys from That Pro Look to do it. You can also get it done there at TPL which is in the avalon mall.

IceCapsFanNL

Nov 1, 2011
St. John's
I got mine done just before the 2012 playoffs. Mine is a #2 Ramsey. Too bad he is playing in Italy this year. He is just about the only non returning player that will be missed I think.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
5-2 Crunch.

Trying to figure out lines as the game goes:

Jaffaray-Lowry-Samson
Mouillierat-MacKinnon-Klingberg
Schnell-Albert-Riley
Devos-O'Brien-Legault

Sol-Bell
O'Neill-Kichton
Erhardt-Lampl

Hutchinson
Olkinuora

Last edited:

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Anyone look over impressive last night? Believe it was 4-2 and an empty netter correct? Didn't catch the game last night (MUN problems). How's the Zach(s) looking? Outside looking in?

Canadienjet

Dec 7, 2006
Anyone look over impressive last night? Believe it was 4-2 and an empty netter correct? Didn't catch the game last night (MUN problems). How's the Zach(s) looking? Outside looking in?

Was 5-2.

O'Brien missed a empty net at the beginning of the game. He lost most of his faceoffs.

Kyle McKinnon and Kael Mouillerat were great.Jaffray and Samson looked decent.

The defence was awful but they had 2 regulars playing so it's easy to see.

Hutch played decent couldn't be faulted.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Can Somebody give the projected lineup for this season. It looks liek they're going to have some big names this year. Especially with Cormier and hometown hero Pardy waived now.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
This was missed from yesterday:

The St. John’s IceCaps today announced they have re-assigned forwards Zach O’Brien and Yasin Cisse to the Ontario Reign of the ECHL and released seven others.

The following seven players have been released:

Patrick Kennedy
Adam Brown
Blair MacAulay
Philip-Michael Devos
Maxime Legault
Michael Ullrich
Zach Bell

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I think the Ice Caps open up on friday at home just like the big club.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
In OT, came back from 3-1 in the last 2 minutes! Lowry, Lipon with goals, Kichton setting up Lipon!

EDIT: Oh yeah O'Dell with the third goal, just got excited about the young blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad