WWE: SRW - Southpaw Regional Wrestling (aka THE GREATEST WWE SHOW EVER)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's awesome and i think i have an idea of where they're going with it.

Start the initial run on youtube like they have, see if it gets eyeballs on it, and if it does put a bit more effort (like length, etc) and give it a spot on the network.

Whatever it is, keep doing it lol. I love it.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
If the guys stay committed to it, it could be a fun side project. Probably scratches as an itch...get to play an over-the-top gimmick and do some acting. Do an actual full broadcast with worked matches on the Network or they could do some weird house show as these characters...people would dig it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
My avi is money.

If you told me I'd see John Cena cursing in any WWE-produced content in this decade I would have laughed.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Whoever came up with this probably watches a lot of adult swim.

Cena's character is half Ron Burgandy and half babyface Vince play by play commentator.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
If the guys stay committed to it, it could be a fun side project. Probably scratches as an itch...get to play an over-the-top gimmick and do some acting. Do an actual full broadcast with worked matches on the Network or they could do some weird house show as these characters...people would dig it.

calm down.... more episodes would be cool... a t-shirt would be cool, but lets not start to push the joke too much. House shows? come on lol.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Someone has to find out who the Sea Creature is. :laugh:

I think its the Yeti!

17_yetti_1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad