Laval Rocket: Springfield Thunderbirds at Laval Rocket 3:00 pm - Watch on RDS

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Stephens has been one of the very few players over the last couple of weeks who was continually getting the puck to the front of the net.
Unfortunately he had no one at the other end more often that not.

That 3 in 4 showing up now.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I really don't see where we think we are going with Sean Farrell. He gets erased far more often than he makes a play.
I Seriously doubt there is much undiscovered upside to be found in that corps. :dunno:

Reactions: Schooner Guy

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Him and Kidney need to have a huge summer training wise to remain relevant, imo.
Right. Won't know until next season if they have a future in the NHL. If they haven't improved they won't.

OK. Your exact words were "difficult to feel any sympathy". I guess I'm the one who's off base. :huh:
Can't be happy with an injury. Even if it was Chris Lee.

Reactions: Schooner Guy

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Quick scan, on the forwards side, we have Roy that’s an NHL talent, Beck that I project to become a bottom sixer maybe a bit higher if things move forward, and that’s it in my eyes for now.

Getting a forward high at the draft is crucial, as Slaf already is comfortably a member of our top 6.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Quick scan, on the forwards side, we have Roy that’s an NHL talent, Beck that I project to become a bottom sixer maybe a bit higher if things move forward, and that’s it in my eyes for now.

Getting a forward high at the draft is crucial, as Slaf already is comfortably a member of our top 6.
Kapanen has always been a very underrated forward with our fanbase. I have always said he's a sure NHLer because he does all the little things...skates well, good on face-offs, strong defensively etc. He's also tearing up the Liiga playoffs. He won't be a top 6 guy but top 9 forwards who can neutralize other teams scoring lines are valuable. His development keeps progressing in the right direction.

Mesar has top 6 ceiling. Not sure about his floor though.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Laval are obviously not aware of that old adage how dangerous "The shift immediately after a goal" is. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad