Blue Jays GDT: Spring Training GDT: because it turns out most of the games are on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

• Tuesday, March 22 – New York Yankees @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | Sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Wednesday, March 23 – Toronto @ Philadelphia, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | Sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Thursday, March 24 – Atlanta @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Friday, March 25 – Detroit @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Saturday, March 26 – Toronto @ New York Yankees, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | Sportsnet Radio Network, sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Sunday, March 27 – Philadelphia @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | Sportsnet Radio Network, sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Monday, March 28 – Toronto @ Atlanta, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW| Sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Wednesday, March 30 – Toronto @ New York Yankees, 6:30 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT (SN NOW | sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Thursday, March 31 – Detroit @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Friday, April 1 – Toronto @ Pittsburgh, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | sportsnet.ca & SN app)
  • Saturday, April 2 – Philadelphia @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | Sportsnet Radio Network)
  • Sunday, April 3 – New York Yankees @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW | Sportsnet Radio Network)
  • Monday, April 4 – Toronto @ Detroit, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)

That's the remaining spring TV schedule. And this way we won't clutter the discussion thread any more with GDT talk given that these games appear to be getting a fair bit of attention since everyone's gone through baseball withdrawal because of the time lost to the lockout.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
My favorite part of SN's live game tracker is when Jordan Montgomary started the 2nd inning after Jordan Montgomery pitched the first lol

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
biggio 2 for 2, if biggio gets back to his old self of 2 years ago this team is going to be unstoppable lol

Reactions: Morgs

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
biggio 2 for 2, if biggio gets back to his old self of 2 years ago this team is going to be unstoppable lol
I am the biggest Espinal fan around, but the early signs this spring are a little worrisome there (it could be timing, but he seems to be trying to drive everything when that isn't really what made him successful last year).

That being said, Biggio in his first 2 years (159 GP) put up 3.7fWAR as a 2B.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I am the biggest Espinal fan around, but the early signs this spring are a little worrisome there (it could be timing, but he seems to be trying to drive everything when that isn't really what made him successful last year).

ye, ideally hes the utility guy with our fun new tights pants kid., and biggio finds his game.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012

In 5 PA, I don't think there's any possible result that could qualify as "worrisome".

I think an Espinal/Biggio platoon (with each getting more playing time elsewhere when guys get time off) is pretty solid.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
In 5 PA, I don't think there's any possible result that could qualify as "worrisome".

I think an Espinal/Biggio platoon (with each getting more playing time elsewhere when guys get time off) is pretty solid.
The worrisome thing has been the approach itself. Again, he could just be trying to get his timing, but a lot of his success last year was geared around dink and dunk where the defense isn't.

So far this spring, he's tried to drive every pitch.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh:

This is a bad take from Buck & Joe. Yep, just call all players now lazy because they're not doing what you think they should.

Buck Martinez: career .225 hitter

Joe Siddall: career .169 hitter

Gee guys, why didn't you just go out and hit better? Seems pretty lazy that you came into the league sucking with the bat and were content to just continue doing that without trying to adjust... :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad