Spring 2016 Prospect Poll: #3

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I have been wanting a GUHLE #6 sweater since last fall. I just see him in # 6 especially if Weber doesn't come back.

He's friendly looking - that's for sure.

tumblr_nsp18sGTJ01siydpjo1_500.jpg

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Surprised you're low on Carrier. His stock has improved on my list, I've liked his game

I'm fairly surprised as well. I see him having a pretty good pro floor relative to most of our pool. Granted he hasn't shown it at the NHL level (as Schaller and Cat sort of have) and his ceiling is lower than the likes of Bailey and Baptiste, but he's solidly in the mix there.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
I have been wanting a GUHLE #6 sweater since last fall. I just see him in # 6 especially if Weber doesn't come back.

He's friendly looking - that's for sure.

tumblr_nsp18sGTJ01siydpjo1_500.jpg

Posting a photo of a couple kids and its the male you're pointing out?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Perplexing to see so many people differentiating Bailey from Baptiste and Carrier by so much.

Bailey has higher upside IMO. Baptiste's injury issues have hampered his development this year. Carrier is more of a bottom 6 type, based on his skillset (and I have liked Carrier since before St. Louis drafted him).

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Perplexing to see so many people differentiating Bailey from Baptiste and Carrier by so much.

Yes, they are all pretty equal in my mind, add in Fashcing to be honest. At any point I felt any one of them could be the best, and overall.

It mostly comes down to local boy plus hockey fans tend to like the big body. His play has been much improved over the last two months though, and big guys tend to take a bit longer to mature, so at this point at least he has a bullet next to his name as someone to watch for breakout potential.

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
I'm in the Carrier minority here, though I'm not exactly going to go to war over how the placement from 2 through .... 8 (?) shakes out.

Add Estephan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad