OT: Sports Betting

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I dabbled in postseason NFL betting last year for the first time outside of a few boxes at a bar here and there.

I even had my father head over to draft kings because he was in AC and that -14.5 Saints line was a lot to walk away from. Well after seeing the return I did change my mind.

Point is, unless you're going small ($20 or so) that shit is poison. And I'm not capable of betting unless I stand to win large.

Fortunately I came up slightly with the Titans last year, but never again.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I dabbled in postseason NFL betting last year for the first time outside of a few boxes at a bar here and there.

I even had my father head over to draft kings because he was in AC and that -14.5 Saints line was a lot to walk away from. Well after seeing the return I did change my mind.

Point is, unless you're going small ($20 or so) that shit is poison. And I'm not capable of betting unless I stand to win large.

Fortunately I came up slightly with the Titans last year, but never again.

I only put $10 each on three parlays and came out way ahead.

I have no desire to really put down much more money then that so I've been avoiding rolling straight bets.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I only put $10 each on three parlays and came out way ahead.

I have no desire to really put down much more money then that so I've been avoiding rolling straight bets.
That's the way to do it.

I have a problem throwing less than triple figures at a game if I'm confident enough with whichever team.

Henry and the Vikings made me some nice coin last year. Buffalo screwed me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad