GDT: sources - 6pm game in buffalo

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Both goals against were due to one of our guys having the puck on their stick, but then making a turnover trying to get it out of the zone. We have become poor at exiting the zone by anything other than a flip out.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Patrick Kane might look good on this team right about now and wouldn’t of cost us any assets

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Both goals against were due to one of our guys having the puck on their stick, but then making a turnover trying to get it out of the zone. We have become poor at exiting the zone by anything other than a flip out.
Mistakes gave stars both of their goals too.

Been mentally sloppy since Florida game.

For me, TT-KK-Noesen-fast are my trade candidates in that order.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Patrick Kane might look good on this team right about now and wouldn’t of cost us any assets
Does Patrick Kane look good on any team right now?

With his nonexistent defensive play Rod would have him on the 4th line or in the press box anyway.

I hope we’ve seen the last of first line Jesper Fast.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Lol. We lose a 3rd played game in 4 days with travel and team has problems.
Lots of top teams go through that 3 in 4 successfully. We were playing a non playoff team. I could live with stars loss since team was max effort against Florida but tonight, Needed to win tonight

Only got 3 points out of 6 with two at home. Not a good result.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Detroit isn't selling.
I meant when teams could sign him

Lots of top teams go through that 3 in 4 successfully. We were playing a non playoff team. I could live with stars loss since team was max effort against Florida but tonight, Needed to win tonight

I’d prefer to stay in the second wild card spot and play Philly anyways imo

Reactions: AD Skinner

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

I like to see the math on your claim when the b2b includes travel and 2 games are top 8 teams

Reactions: AD Skinner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad