Confirmed with Link: Soshnikov to KHL? (Nope, 1 year extension)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Sosh-Brodziak-Jaskin is my dream everyday 4th line for next season
+1 here too. What I saw Sanford before his injury he wasn't any way near ready for NHL. He falls same type of category like Sundqvist, Blais and Poganski. I'll take if he can crack on NHL roster, but it tells he needs to be better then Jaskin or Soshnikov. Jaskin is pretty much guaranteed bottom 6, but swapping with Soshnikov isn't that bad. I just hope Thorburn doesn't get icetime. He was imo big mistake by Army, pressbox guy so eh, I guess ok.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I wouldn't consider Sanford on the fourth line. He looked okay before his injury, but he needs to learn how to be productive in the pro game. It's best for him to be in the AHL and getting as much game time as possible through next season, until he earns a call up.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I think everyone (with the possible exception of Barbashev) who is waiver exempt will have a hard time sticking on the NHL roster next season. We're not going to risk losing someone to waivers when we can make room by sending down someone who doesn't have to clear. That means that guys like Sosh, Jaskin, Sundqvist and Thorburn will likely stay as 4th liners and extras while guys like Kyrou, Sanford, and other guys still on their ELC will get sent to SA, unless they play well enough to force their way into the lineup every day.

Reactions: Blueston

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I hope he can stay healthy this year and blossom a bit. His injuries have held him back in the past but I think he's got potential, which we saw in flashes. Either way on a one year contract its a low risk, high reward if he does play better than we have him slotted in at.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Blues reporting he has signed a one year, one way contract extension. Terms TBA.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Everyone covering the Blues sleeping? His agent tweeted about it 90 minutes ago and the terms still aren't out there.

I'd guess it'll be ~$800k.

Reactions: MissouriMook

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
If he doesn't succeed this year he'll for sure go back home next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad