Soo Greyhounds 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
With fingers crossed there may be Shaw coverage should the Hounds play Saginaw. I recall the Hounds/Erie series being on Shaw. Maybe there's an agreement in place when it comes to playoffs? I really hope (As do many of us) that all playoff (road) games are on Shaw. Get your popcorn ready. The ride is almost ready to begin.

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
What a finish tomorrow will be. 67 games played and that last game between Saginaw and Windsor is gonna determine the last 3 seeds for the West playoffs.

If Windsor wins (in regulation or OT), we play Saginaw.
If Saginaw wins in regulation, we play Windsor.
If Saginaw wins in OT, there will be a 3 way tie for 6th, 7th and 8th.

Should this happen, I think Windsor wins the tiebreaker with wins. And then i have no clue if we play Saginaw or Guelph.
Wow. All down to 1 last game.

Old hound

Feb 27, 2018
Numbers don’t lie! Only team with the following:
50 or more wins
Over 100 points
Over 300 goals for
Under 200 goals against

Reactions: 93MemCup

Living Vicariously

Mar 15, 2014
Fergus
What a finish tomorrow will be. 67 games played and that last game between Saginaw and Windsor is gonna determine the last 3 seeds for the West playoffs.

If Windsor wins (in regulation or OT), we play Saginaw.
If Saginaw wins in regulation, we play Windsor.
If Saginaw wins in OT, there will be a 3 way tie for 6th, 7th and 8th.

Should this happen, I think Windsor wins the tiebreaker with wins. And then i have no clue if we play Saginaw or Guelph.
Wow. All down to 1 last game.

Soo will play either Windsor or Saginaw. Guelph can finish no worse than 7th now. It’s a weird thing with tiebreakers and what not but it’s down to those two playing tomorrow that decides which one of Spits or Spirit that starts against the Hounds. It also decides if Guelph plays Sarnia or Kitchener.

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
With fingers crossed there may be Shaw coverage should the Hounds play Saginaw. I recall the Hounds/Erie series being on Shaw. Maybe there's an agreement in place when it comes to playoffs? I really hope (As do many of us) that all playoff (road) games are on Shaw. Get your popcorn ready. The ride is almost ready to begin.
Sportsnet will be in town to do Game's 1 and 2

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
All Saginaw games are televised through Rogers/Cogeco on the OHL action pac so you would think Shaw would pick them up for the playoffs - you may end up playing Windsor if they lose today so may not be an issue anyway.

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
I should have bought a ticket for this afternoon. I can’t stand the Shaw commentators. So much love for the London players.

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
Yup and lost the mem cup to a team that didn't even win a playoff round but what ever makes you feel warm and cuddly.
I’m all about being warm and cuddly. Regardless of that, they went all the way and lost to a team that had one good week.. Beat out every team in the CHL except for of course the final. But I wouldn’t call that “unsuccessful”

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
I hope that Bouchard misses the first playoff series for that cross check to the face, but the league has a long and obvious history of favouring the Knights, so I won't get my hopes up. All we can say for certain is that Timmins would miss a lot of games if the situation were reversed.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
some bratty play from the knights that may see bouchard miss the opening weekend of the playoffs.

in what was a "meaningless" game it sure was nice to take away home ice from those sucks. enjoy the bus ride home dale!

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
some bratty play from the knights that may see bouchard miss the opening weekend of the playoffs.

in what was a "meaningless" game it sure was nice to take away home ice from those sucks. enjoy the bus ride home dale!
I'm sure he would be more than pleased to compare organizational accomplishments/successes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad