some questions about Mathieu Carle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Where do you think he will get drafted? And who would you compare this kids game to? What type of potential does he have?

I'm not talking about the San Jose draftee I'm talking about the kid who is coming up in this years draft.

Last edited:

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Russian_fanatic said:
Where do you think he will get drafted? And who would you compare this kids game to? What type of potential does he have?

I'm not talking about the San Jose draftee I'm talking about the kid who is coming up in this years draft.

isn't he called Mathieu Carle?

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Any word on what type of potential he has? #2 defenseman? #3? #4? Who would you compare his game to?

insider

Nov 14, 2003
I've seen him play a lot. He's an offensive catalyst. I remember watching M.-A. Bergeron at that level and the're similar. Bergeron slightly better offensively; Carle better defensively. I see him going early second.

Potential : #2/3 defenseman; PP Quarterback

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Carle is very much a cerebral d-man. He always takes his time with the puck and looks at his options before making a play. if anything, he sometimes takes too much time and will need to improve his reaction time. Could also use some work on his skating.
Smart player and strong on the PP. Late first, early second round draft choice.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Would he be a solid choice in the first round let says around pick #20-23 where most likely the Canucks will pick?

Garp

Jul 5, 2004
Here
Russian_fanatic said:
Would he be a solid choice in the first round let says around pick #20-23 where most likely the Canucks will pick?
It would be a risky pick,
Van should draft a guy like De Gray instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad