GDT: Some guy comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
This team has consistently looked like a lottery team from game 5 on........they are who we though they were

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
When you're out of playoffs even moderate coaches start testing out new things , like lets see what Bear can do on Number 1 unit , or lets try others with McDavid , Lets have Draisaitl run his own line last 15 games , lets get the sloth away from McDavid . But we have the biggest spiteful ass of a coach who will be robotic to the end. Just totally wasting valuable games to see what we keep or not for next season .
Just shows you how little he is capable of adjusting as a coach. I have no confidence in him at all. Rode stacked San Jose teams. He and his staff are shit.

Reactions: Del Preston

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Fans want to see Nuge and McDavid together. Media too and even ask questions on it to both Todd and Nuge. We finally see a shift and then that's it? Todd is thinking this should satisfy everyone while he snickers.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
There is a real stunning lack of talent on this team.
Um no , there is a stunning lack of effort and passion. YOu fans make me laugh. We were good enough to almost make into the third round this year but all of a sudden no talent?? What a joke. We have talent but we lack leadership on and off the ice and we have players with no passion. Last year everything went right.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Just shows you how little he is capable of adjusting as a coach. I have no confidence in him at all. Road stacked San Jose teams. He and his staff are ****.
This team will be out of the playoffs again b y november if this idiot is here next year . these games left have one purpose only is to evaluate players not make Lucic feel good about himself .

Reactions: McBeastMode

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Gibson is absolutely stoning us. Phenomenal performance, nothing we can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad