Recalled/Assigned: Solovyov recalled

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Solo! That's great news. I hope Z makes a big mistake on Saturday. I hope that Solo gets on the scoresheet.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Also, I haven't seen it mentioned, but DeSimone was sent down to the Wranglers back on the 26th, per the AHL transactions page.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Love seeing all these youngsters getting an opportunity to prove themselves. Talk about a 180 degree turnabout in management philosophy.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Really like this player hope he sticks.
More upside defensively than Gilbert, Oesterle, and DeSimone in my view.

Would be loathe to break up the top 4 D pairings right now but a Solovyov-Tanev pairing could be an excellent shutdown tandem.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Can't say I know much about this player since I'm not a Wranglers watcher. The two games he played in Oct for the Flames just didn't make much of an impression on me. I assume he will be making an appearance on the 3rd pairing with Gilbert?

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Can't say I know much about this player since I'm not a Wranglers watcher. The two games he played in Oct for the Flames just didn't make much of an impression on me. I assume he will be making an appearance on the 3rd pairing with Gilbert?
Lunatik, who watches regularly the Wranglers games, was saying that Solo basically was the glue of that defence the last season. Said he was night in, night out the best defencemen for them.

Definitely think he's gonna be solid.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Lunatik, who watches regularly the Wranglers games, was saying that Solo basically was the glue of that defence the last season. Said he was night in, night out the best defencemen for them.

Definitely think he's gonna be solid.
I also joked that Solovyov was Russian for Tanev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad