Soderberg

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
From the limited amount of games I have seen with Colorado this season (6-8), Soderberg looked really good. Very confident, strong and calm - while also bringing a 2-way effort, often against the other top-lines.

Do these opinions ring true if you look at the whole season?

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
From the limited amount of games I have seen with Colorado this season (6-8), Soderberg looked really good. Very confident, strong and calm - while also bringing a 2-way effort, often against the other top-lines.

They do. A very underrated piece of the puzzle for those looking from the outside.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden

I remember when St Louis waited for Söderberg to join them back in 2005, 2006 etc but he never did and all St Louis fans really frustrated like crazy, is this still hurting?

Such a huge mistake from Söderberg not joining the NHL earlier, I was really frustrated/irritated myself. He loved his hometown, girlfriend and team Malmö by heart and he simply wanted to stay (I guess...)? ;-)

Of course his eye injury made this mess even worse...

Then Bruins and they started to call him Yeti because they felt he was a myth. ;-)

Söderberg isn't a myth, he is for real, he is good but it's a bit sad he joined NHL late because he was a huge talent when young.

What if... joining the NHL earlier, avoiding the unlucky eye injury... Söderberg would have been a real star by now but life is complicated...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad