So...Devils fans...how bout that Jeff Frazee, huh?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I was watching bits and pieces of that game, that goal definantly was the turning point of the game. As much as i cheer for UofM(moreso Okposo) i had to admit i found it funny

Last edited:

Jaysfanatic*

well Frazee will be 24/25ish by time Broudeur retires

Well our very own Mr. Brodeur has let a goal akin to that one in the net before and that was in the Stanley Cup finals, it's all about how a goalie responds to that sort of adversity.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Well our very own Mr. Brodeur has let a goal akin to that one in the net before and that was in the Stanley Cup finals, it's all about how a goalie responds to that sort of adversity.

very true, 1 bad goal is meaningless in the big picture of things. UofM winning the national championship can remedy that easily. My response though was for the other guy who says who really cares about Frazee because of Broudeur(basically poiting out Frazee will come into his own hopefully when Broudeur is almost ready to retire).

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
very true, 1 bad goal is meaningless in the big picture of things. UofM winning the national championship can remedy that easily. My response though was for the other guy who says who really cares about Frazee because of Broudeur(basically poiting out Frazee will come into his own hopefully when Broudeur is almost ready to retire).
Frazee isn't ever going to play in the NHL for New Jersey as a starter, I don't think he has the mental game to be a champion. In the next two years I will be watching which goaltender we draft.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Frazee isn't ever going to play in the NHL for New Jersey as a starter, I don't think he has the mental game to be a champion. In the next two years I will be watching which goaltender we draft.

fair enough, hard to project how well he will be in pro based on UofM games since the team infront of him is so strong

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
fair enough, hard to project how well he will be in pro based on UofM games since the team infront of him is so strong
No there was a quote at the WJC against Sweden where he said he was glad it didn't come to a shootout, he didn't think he could handle it. The goaltender has to want the game in his hands. It showed the next game against Canada in the shootout, he was scared to let the puck in rather then want to stop every shot.

Rochester22

Oct 22, 2006
Webster, NY
No there was a quote at the WJC against Sweden where he said he was glad it didn't come to a shootout, he didn't think he could handle it. The goaltender has to want the game in his hands. It showed the next game against Canada in the shootout, he was scared to let the puck in rather then want to stop every shot.

Yeah but if it wasen't for him, they wouldn't even got to the shootout, USA would have lost in regulation.

and if im not mistaken Carey Price was equally bad as Frazee in the SO, i mean he only let 1 less in. Not much of a diff.

Aug 2, 2005
New York, NY
No wonder why Brodeur keeps playing...seriously, I saw Frazee a couple of times, he is pretty solid, unfortunate...hopefully for him, this will be a blip on the radar and not a microcosm of his career

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad