OT: Snow Snow Snow...

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I kind of like being bunkered in. It’s a nice reset after a week of hustle and bustle. Putting on some sweats, making a pot of coffee, and binging a new show. Tomorrow will be a new day.

I get that, it is nice. However personally after having a non-covid sickness for three weeks that kept me out of the gym, being pushed to the limit with work project #1 of 3 (along with my day to day), and honestly the most fun thing I did this month after January 2nd was getting a pizza, I would have enjoyed today as a getting back in the groove/momentum builder.

Reactions: leetch99 and Crease

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
This to me is the worst kind of Saturday. Snowed in after an exhausting week of work/Rangers lose/no sports on today/can't travel to the gym or even go to a coffee shop. Purgatory.
Ha...I'm 1300+? miles further east and it is no better here on PEI today . High winds 40-60 centimeters of snow and rain and freezing rain later tonight . We do have some sports on though as in Ottawa/Anaheim and a few other games on Center Ice . Our coffee shop has been close for two weeks n account of Covid , and we can't sit in and talk some hockey and stuff...gyms closed too...I suppose one could shovel for an hour . I hate Winter more and more all the time as I grow older . I'd love to live in a warm climate where I could golf year round and hang out at a ballpark .

Reactions: Ratelleitlikeitis

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Great great show. Waiting for the new season
It sure is . I often skipped past it in the guide for years . For some reason it came up on the -suggested list - and I clicked on it and started watching a bit of it and shut it off and came back to it a few nights later....it became entertaining very quick ! We also watched the Mayor of Kingstown this month....it was great .

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
It sure is . I often skipped past it in the guide for years . For some reason it came up on the -suggested list - and I clicked on it and started watching a bit of it and shut it off and came back to it a few nights later....it became entertaining very quick ! We also watched the Mayor of Kingstown this month....it was great .
Mayor of Kingstown is on the list once i get caught up on Yellowstone. 1883 has been good. Billions is on the list to get caught up on as well.

Reactions: leetch99

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I came prepared

273050518_5484061774948128_7815563359290028677_n.jpg

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
My gf is mad at me bc the snow cancelled our plans . Thanks a lot Mother Nature .
LOL...well back when I was a young fellow35 + years ago ....when I knew a storm was coming I made sure I was going to be storm stayed at her place . I think that was the game plan most of us likely followed LOL.....the good old days for sure .

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
LOL...well back when I was a young fellow35 + years ago ....when I knew a storm was coming I made sure I was going to be storm stayed at her place . I think that was the game plan most of us likely followed LOL.....the good old days for sure .
Well that would have been the plan but i went to the Hank retirement game on Friday without her so that didn’t help

Reactions: leetch99

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Well that would have been the plan but i went to the Hank retirement game on Friday without her so that didn’t help
LOL...well there are exceptions to every rule and that one with you being a Ranger fan is certainly at the top of the list !!! WOW....what a night to take in a game . That's awesome !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad