Speculation: Snow out, McPhee IN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flair19Woo

Nov 10, 2006
Trotz came in and immediately improved the club. In his first two years they made it to round two which included beating us last year. How long has Capuano been at it? I would call that incomparable.

You might also remember how close we came to missing the playoffs in the final month, and the way the team plummeted to the 8th spot which hurt us last year.

Are you saying Trotz and Cappy are at the same coaching level?

Trotz gets all this praise but he hasn't accomplished squat. He's a good coach, yes, but capuano, and I can't stand cappy, has gotten them in the POs, into 2nd round (that's not enough). The year the craps brought in trotz I think they also brought in niskanen and orpick to shore up the D. I mean with OV, backstrom, holtby, niskanen, orpik, Carlson, alzner and their depth and grinders that's a very good team. Bringing in oshie and Williams, even better. Everything has to align in the playoffs to make a run, but trotz can never seem to get his team on a run and he's had some high quality rosters and multiple chances.

I'd like to think a better coach could take the isles further in the PO's, but trotz's record, and boudreau for that matter, suggest he may not be that coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad